Our 3-hour guided tour is the best way to explore the capital of Hungary if you’re only visiting for a few days, or if you prefer to get to know the city by bus.
Budapest Guided Tour Itinerary
Meet the tour near the Budapest Parliament building and embark unique 3-hour city tour. Start the tour from the legendary Chain Bridge and travel down Pest, the eastern part of Budapest. You’ll marvel at the grandiose St. Stephen Basilica and the famous Hungarian Parliament.
Cross the Danube via Margaret Bridge until you get to the Castle District. Here, you’ll delve into the area on a short walking tour to Matthias Church and Fishermen’s Bastion. This last monument offers impressive views of Budapest.
Hop back on the bus and relax while you are driven to Gellért Hill, where you'll make a stop next to the Citadella to enjoy some of the best panoramic views of the capital and take incredible photographs. The hill is home to some of Budapest's most popular historic sites.
Back in Pest, you'll drive past the Central Market Hall, the Hungarian National Museum, Keleti Train Station and Ferenc Puskás Stadium before stopping at Heroes’ Square in the City Park. Follow your guide across the renowned plaza and then continue down Andrássy Avenue, past the Opera House. The tour comes to an end in the city centre.
Budapest Guided Tour with Parliament
If you want a more complete tour, you can also book the Budapest Guided Tour with Parliament.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12||Children less than 2|
Children under 12US$ 14.60
Children less than 2Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Professional English speaking guide.
Transportation around Budapest by bus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Báthory utca 19