Make the most of your time in Budapest by booking a 3-hour guided tour of the city with a 1.5-hour visit of Hungary’s Parliament. During this half-day tour, you’ll learn about the capital’s fascinating history and most prominent landmarks.
This tour combines our 3-hour guided tour with a visit of the Budapest Parliament. By combining both tours, you’ll save money and time.
Budapest Guided Tour + Parliament
Greet your professional English-speaking guide at Báthory utca 19, and board a comfortable air-conditioned minibus. From Chain Bridge, head to Margaret Bridge and cross the overpass to Buda’s Castle District.
Take a guided walking tour accompanied by your guide and discover the striking Matthias Church followed by the Fisherman’s Bastion, one of the most impressive observation decks in Budapest. Climb back on the minibus and head to the top of Gellért Hill, home to the popular Citadella. It offers the best panoramic views of Budapest.
Next, cross Elisabeth Bridge until you arrive at the Central Market Hall, then you’ll drive past the Hungarian National Museum, the Great Synagogue and the City Park, where one of Budapest’s top thermal baths, zoo and theme parks are located. Hop off at Heroes’ Square and discover the plaza’s numerous sculptures.
Take Andrássy Avenue, Budapest’s main thoroughfare, passing by the beautiful Opera House and St. Stephen’s Basilica to the Hungarian Parliament.
Skip the long queues and walk straight into the imposing Parliament. Follow your guide through the building’s most relevant rooms like the Assembly Hall and the Central Hall, home to the Holy Crown of Hungary.
The tour comes to an end just outside the Parliament.
Skip the Line
With this ticket, you'll avoid the lines that tend to form at the Budapest Parliament ticket office. Having said that, you will still have to line up to access the monument itself, and the security control may take a few minutes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 2-12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour for EU citizens||
|Tour for Non-EU citizens||
Tour for EU citizens
Children 2-12 years oldUS$ 26.20
Children under 2 years oldFree
Tour for Non-EU citizens
Children 2-12 years oldUS$ 33.20
Children under 2 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Professional English speaking guide.
Skip the line entry and guided tour of the Budapest Parliament.
Transportation by minibus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Báthory utca 19