Drift along the romantic Danube River at nighttime and admire the city’s lit up landmarks from the water while you delight in a traditional Hungarian-style dinner while listening to typical Gypsy live music.
The unlimited buffet-style dinner is provided in the boat’s main climate-controlled saloon. Depending on availability, your cruise may take place on the Gróf Széchenyi or the Europa boat. After you’ve enjoyed dinner, you can climb to the promenade deck that offers the best views of Budapest’s both banks.
Listen to three musicians from the Hungarian Folk Orchestra that will accompany you while you savor your dinner playing traditional and international songs, including ballads with the famous Hungarian instrument called Cimbalom.
Dinner is an unlimited buffet with the following dishes:
- Cottage cheese with traditional Hungarian dressing.
- Alföld Gulash with pasta
- Vegetable soup (winter) or fruit soup (summer)
- Stewed mini cabbage
- Chicken Paprikash (Paprika Chicken thighs)
- Chicken breast with cheese and parsley sauce
- Pork spare ribs with mustard and thyme
- Roasted fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed rice with corn
- Mash potato
- Cooked potatoes
- Potato bread
- Mixed green salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Corn and mayonnaise salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake
- Mini cakes
- Various European desserts
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of red or white wine, 1 bottle of mineral water or a soft-drink.
The dinner takes place with tables of between 4 and 10 guests. This number varies depending on the day you choose to book.
Children Under 6
Children under 6 must travel on their parent's lap and must not occupy a seat.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Students||Children under 6 years old|
|Cruise & dinner||
Cruise & dinner
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
90 minute scenic cruise.
Unlimited buffet dinner.
1 glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of mineral water or a soft drink.
Live traditional Hungarian music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Budapest).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051).