Drift along the romantic Danube River at nighttime and admire the city’s lit up landmarks from the water while you delight in a traditional Hungarian-style dinner while listening to typical Gypsy live music.
The unlimited buffet-style dinner is provided in the boat’s main climate-controlled saloon. After you’ve enjoyed dinner, you can climb to the promenade deck that offers the best views of Budapest’s both banks.
Listen to three musicians from the Hungarian Folk Orchestra that will accompany you while you savor your dinner playing traditional and international songs, including ballads with the famous Hungarian instrument called Cimbalom.
Dinner is an unlimited buffet with the following dishes:
- Cottage cheese with traditional Hungarian dressing.
- Alföld Gulash with pasta
- Vegetable soup (winter) or fruit soup (summer)
- Stewed mini cabbage
- Chicken Paprikash (Paprika Chicken thighs)
- Chicken breast with cheese and parsley sauce
- Pork spare ribs with mustard and thyme
- Roasted fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed rice with corn
- Mash potato
- Cooked potatoes
- Potato bread
- Mixed green salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Corn and mayonnaise salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake
- Mini cakes
- Various European desserts
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of red or white wine, 1 bottle of mineral water or a soft-drink.
Cruise & dinner
Children 6-14 years oldUS$ 24.5
Children less than 6 years oldFree
90 minute scenic cruise.
Unlimited buffet dinner.
1 glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of mineral water or a soft drink.
Live traditional Hungarian music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Budapest).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a dress code?
A - The dress code is smart/casual.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051).