Spend a memorable and romantic evening on a 2-hour scenic cruise along the Danube River. Stare out at Budapest’s grandiose landmarks lit up along the river while you enjoy a traditional Hungarian dinner accompanied by live music.
If you prefer dinner a little later, you can also book the same scenic cruise with dinner at 10pm.
Dinner is buffet-style and is served in the boat’s glass room which is air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter. After dinner, we recommend you climb to the open-air terrace that offer the best views of Budapest from the water.
While you have dinner, you’ll enjoy live music from the Hungarian Folk Orchestra (including the Hungarian instrument cimbalom).
Dinner is an unlimited buffet with the following dishes:
- Cottage cheese with traditional Hungarian dressing.
- Alföld Gulash with pasta
- Vegetable soup (winter) or fruit soup (summer)
- Stewed mini cabbage
- Chicken Paprikash (Paprika Chicken thighs)
- Chicken breast with cheese and parsley sauce
- Pork spare ribs with mustard and thyme
- Roasted fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed rice with corn
- Mash potato
- Cooked potatoes
- Potato bread
- Mixed green salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Corn and mayonnaise salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake
- Mini cakes
- Various European desserts
- Season fruit basket
- 1 welcome drink, 1 soft drink or glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of water.
Cruise & dinner
Children 6-14 years oldUS$ 30.1
Children less than 6 years oldFree
2 hour scenic cruise.
Buffet style dinner.
1 welcome drink, 1 soft drink or glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of water..
Traditional Hungarian live music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (14:00 local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a dress code?
A - The dress code is smart/casual.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051).