Indulge on a delicious Hungarian buffet while you admire the capital of Hungary and all its splendor from the Danube River on a 90-minute panoramic cruise.
The self-serviced lunch is served on the boat’s glassed interior with air-conditioning in summer and heating in winter. After an exquisite meal, you’ll enjoy the superb views from the boat’s outdoor roof terrace.
Collect your tickets
Collect your tickets up to 30 minutes before the boat’s scheduled departure time at Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051). Once you have your tickets, you'll be accompanied to the Pier (less than 5 minutes away) from which you'll catch the boat.
The meal is an unlimited buffet with the following dishes:
- Cottage cheese with traditional Hungarian dressing.
- Alföld Gulash with pasta
- Vegetable soup (winter) or fruit soup (summer)
- Stewed mini cabbage
- Chicken Paprikash (Paprika Chicken thighs)
- Chicken breast with cheese and parsley sauce
- Pork spare ribs with mustard and thyme
- Roasted fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Spinach dumplings with mushroom and mustard sauce
- Steamed rice with corn
- Mash potato
- Cooked potatoes
- Potato bread
- Mixed green salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Corn and mayonnaise sauce
- Caesar salad
- Apple strudel
- Somló sponge cake
- Mini cakes
- Various European desserts
- Selection of fruit
1 glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of mineral water or a soft-drink
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Students||Children under 6 years old|
|Cruise & buffet||
Cruise & buffet
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
Delicious typical Hungarian buffet.
90 minute scenic cruise along the Danube River.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Budapest).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051).