Budapest is magnificent when the sun disappears and its grandiose monuments are beautifully lit up. Take a 1-hour cruise along the legendary Danube River and enjoy panoramic views of its waterfront landmarks.
Danube Sunset Cruise
Embark at Pier 11, near Petőfi Bridge and relax while the boat sails all the way to Margaret Island’s first bridge, exploring all of Budapest on the way.
You’ll float under some of the city’s most celebrated bridges like Chain Bridge, Elisabeth Bridge and Liberty Bridge. You’ll also enjoy impressive 360º panoramic views of numerous attractions on both sides of the river, Buda and Pest.
Some of the highlights include the Hungarian Parliament Building, Gellért Hotel, Buda Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church.
During the one-hour cruise, you’ll also learn about this fascinating city with individual pre-recorded commentary in English. A drink is also included, to choose between a glass of champagne, wine, beer, soft-drink or mineral water.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children 10-14 years oldUS$ 11.80
Children less than 10Free
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other language.
1 hour cruise along the elegant Danube River.
Individual audio guide with prerecorded commentary in English.
One welcome drink: either champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks or mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to buy additional drinks on board?
A - Unfortunately not, the boat doesn't have a bar.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Vigadó tér 7.