Embark on a 90-minute scenic cruise along the Danube River while you savor your favorite pizza and enjoy unlimited beer or soft drinks. The best cruise to do with friends in Budapest!
Experience a 1.5-hour panoramic cruise that will sail down the Danube River and past the city’s alluring bridges and monuments. Boats depart several times a day and if you choose to do this tour in the evening, you’ll marvel at Budapest’s beautifully lit monuments.
You can order one individual pizza and there are 5 different combinations to choose from:
- Margherita: tomato and mozzarella.
- Salami: tomato, mozzarella and salami.
- Ham and corn: tomato, mozzarella, mushrooms, ham and corn.
- Hawaiian: tomato, mozzarella, pineapple and ham.
- Hungarian: tomato, mozzarella, red onion, spicy sausage.
The cruise boat includes an open bar of beer and soft drinks (Coca-cola, Coca-cola Light, Fanta and Sprite).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 7 years old|
|Cruise & dinner||
Cruise & dinner
Children less than 7 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
90 minute cruise.
Open bar of beers and soft drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Budapest).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Pier 11, on the Pest bank near Elizabeth Bridge.