One of the most memorable experiences in Budapest is to attend a colorful folklore show in a traditional Hungarian restaurant while enjoying a delicious dinner.
The tour begins at Báthory utca 19 where you’ll be picked up at the scheduled time by your local English-speaking guide. Board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and drive along the embankment, past the Hungarian Parliament, the Royal Palace and the other beautifully lit up landmarks.
Climb to the top of Gellért Hill, where you’ll enjoy superb views of Budapest magnificently illuminated. Then, head to one of the most popular traditional Hungarian restaurants in the city.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll be handed a welcome glass of pálinka, a typical fruit brandy. Next, you’ll savor an appetizing traditional Hungarian three-course meal accompanied by wine, mineral water and coffee. While you tuck into dinner, you’ll marvel at a folklore show with dancers and musicians playing upbeat Gypsy music.
After the show is over, you’ll be driven back to your hotel or dropped-off at Monte Carlo Casino, depending on your preference. The entrance to Monte Carlo Casino is free.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 12 years old||Infants less than 2 years old|
|Budapest by night||
Budapest by night
Children less than 12 years oldUS$ 35
Infants less than 2 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Breathtaking views of Budapest from Gellért Hill.
Three course dinner with wine, mineral water and coffee.
Glass of pálinka.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Báthory utca 19