Opened in 1913, the neo-Baroque Széchenyi Bath is one of the world’s most fascinating thermal baths. Relax in natural hot spring waters, saunas and outdoor swimming pools with skip the line entrance tickets.
Széchenyi Spa has 15 indoor and 3 outdoor pools, an outdoor fun pool, outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, 10 saunas and steam rooms, several massage therapies, water aerobics, cellulite treatments and many other beauty treatments. With this ticket, you can enjoy all the facilities of the spa, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Budapest.
If you want to complete your experience and enjoy a relaxing massage at Széchenyi Spa, you can book a Széchenyi Spa Entrance with Massage.
Széchenyi Spa is open every day from 9 am until 10 pm. Bear in mind that certain beauty treatments, like massages, and areas such as the steam baths close at 7 pm. The opening hours are reduced on the 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January.
You must collect your ticket from the priority ticket office which is open from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
Priority entrance to Széchenyi Spa.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (4:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How much does it cost to rent a towel?
A - To rent a towel you must pay 3000 Hungarian florins (€6 approx) and give a deposit of 2000 florins which will be returned at the end of the day.
Q - Is it necessary to bring a towel, swimming cap and/or flip flops?
A - If you forget to bring a towel or hat, you can rent them at the baths. You must bring your own flip flops: if you forget, you can buy them at the spa for approximately 10 EUR.
Q - What is the Christmas schedule?
A - On the 24th December, from 6 am to 2 pm. The 25th 10 am to 6 pm. 26th December 6 am to 10 pm. 31st December 6 am to 6 pm and the 1st of January 10am to 10 pm.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Széchenyi Bath (in the City Park, at the bottom of Andrassy Avenue)