Embark on a memorable helicopter tour of Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube, and enjoy a bird’s-eye view of some of the city’s symbols such as the Hungarian Parliament, Chain Bridge and Buda Castle.
Budapest Helicopter Tour
A chauffeur will collect you at your hotel and drop you off at the heliport. Upon arrival, you’ll be handed a glass of sparkling wine while you learn about the safety regulations.
Once you’re up in the air, you’ll marvel at the stunning views of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The helicopter will fly over the citadel and its Statue of Liberty, the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, among other impressive monuments.
After a 25-minute tour of the city from above, you’ll land back at the heliport and then dropped off at your hotel.
The helicopter can carry up to 4 people (pilot and 3 passengers). The tour is private.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you, your partner, a group of friends or your family.
|1 person||2 people||3 people|
1 personUS$ 876.70
2 peopleUS$ 876.70
3 peopleUS$ 983.50
The tour is exclusively in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Budapest local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.